PV Voice Artist of the Month
- Name: Nevaeh Ryals
- Year of graduation: 2020
- elementary and middle school: South Elementary and Middle School East
- current art course and teacher: Mrs. Elser
- How would you describe your art?
Very detailed in texture and shadowing. A good idea of topic to draw.
- Are there any artists that inspire you? If so, who and what about his or her work inspires you?
Karen Potaleo. She is a cake designer and artist but, her piece of art is brought to life and is very realistic.
- How much time do you spend on your art (by day or week)?
By day. It takes me 20-25 minutes to be rounded.
- Where is your favorite place to create and why?
At my house or outside in the park because when I create, I like to have a peaceful atmosphere around me. My house is very quiet and the park is very nice and quiet place.
- Other than other artists, what moves you to create art?
What moves me is certain scenery and different kinds of culture. Scenery that inspires to be calm, for example a cafe or coffee shop. Those places keep me in a peaceful mood. Cultures for the past inspire by choosing specific colors or sculpture.